Published Scientific Papers
- 1. Sinha R et al, Robotic Surgery for Endometriosis- Is it the way forward. Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2016, 6, 93-102 Published Online February 2016 in SciRes. http://www.scirp.org/journal/ojog http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojog.2016.62011
- 2. Sinha R, Madhumati S, Rupa B, Shamita Kumari. Robotic Myomectomy- Tips and Tricks in Robotic Myomectomy, Apollo Medical Journal (AMJ); September 2014, Volume 11, Issue 3, 174-178.
- 3. Sinha S, Sinha R. Excision of urethral diverticulumin a 24 year old woman. Indian J Urol 2015;31:75-6.
- 4. Sinha R, Madhumati S, Rupa B, Kumari S. Robotic surgery in gynecology. J Min Access Surg 2015;11:50-9. (review article)
- 5. Sinha R, et al Robotic hysterectomy: A review of indications,technique, outcome, and complications; Apollo Medicine, 12(2015) 91-99.
- 6. GUEST EDITOR OF APOLLO MEDICAL JOURNAL issue on Recent Advances Obstetrics & Gynecology September 2012.
- 7. Sudha A, Vivekananda N, Sinha R, Bharadwaj N. Acardia fetus: Incidentally discovered placental mass. J Evol Med and Dent Sci, 2013: 22
- 8. Sinha R. Hypertension during pregnancy. Apollo Med 2013: 10; 327
- 9. Sinha R. Management of endometriosis. Apollo Med 2012: 9; 279
- 10. Sinha R, Manohar S. Editorial. Apollo Med 2012: 9; 169-170
- 11. Sinha R, Satyamvada, Rupa B. Management of ovarian masses- clinical situations and recommendations. Apollo Med 2012: 10; 270-275
- 12. Sinha S, Sinha R, Sreenivasa Rao S, Srinivas Kumar K. Urethral erosion with recurrent stress incontinence following transobturator tape surgery: Urethral repair with simultaneous pubovaginal sling. Urology J, 2012: 9; 436-8
- 13. Kumar KV, Muthukrishnan J, Sinha R, Modi KD. Two cases describing the effects of hypothyroidism on puberty and growth. Int J GynecolObstet 2008: 103; 183-184
- 14. Sinha R. Recurrent UTIs and estrogen replacement, Obstetrics and Gynecology Communications 2000: 2; 47-48.
- 15. Sinha R, Sinha S. Incontinence in girl child-approach to diagnosis and treatment. J ObstetGynecolInd 1999: 49; 114-120
- 16. Sinha R. Suction Evacuation in second trimester –Is it feasible & Safe-Asian Journal Of obs&Gyn Practice 2003
- 17. Sinha R. Psychosocial problems in Adolescents. FOGSI FOCUS, 1999.
- 18. Sinha R, Tiwari P. Scarimplantation in carcinoma cervix. Singapore J ObstetGynecol 1993; 24: 130-131.
- 19. Sinha R. Chronic pelvic pain caused by ovaries and ovarian remnants. British J ObstetGynaecol1995;102:935-938.
- 20. Khanna A, Sinha R, Kumar M. Struma Ovarii- a case report. Ind J of Surgery, 1994; 56: 270-271.
Was invited to operate at Raipur Medical College at the FOGSI North Zone Yuva Congress. Dr Rooma Sinha demonstrated urogynecological surgeries for the delegates and later also gave lecture on setting standards for caesarean Section.