- Awarded FIGO FELLOWSHIP by the Federation of International Gynecologists and Obstetricians in 2000 at Washington DC & attended training in Laparoscopy and Uro-gynecology at Strong Memorial Hospital, University of Rochester, NY, USA
- Awarded AOFOG Shan Ratnam-Young Gynecologist Award by the Asia Oceania Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002
- KaminiRaoYuva Oration at Hubli in 2004 and spoke on “Laparoscopic management of adnexal masses”
- VasantShahben Scholarship for overseas studies to Melbourne Australia in 2005 for UROGYNECOLOGY
- Seven Distinctions in MBBS- Biochemistry, Physiology, Forensic Medicine, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Preventive and Social Medicine, and Surgery.
- University Gold Medals in Pathology and Preventive and Social Medicine.
- Stood Firstat the IInd Professional MBBS examination and Second at the Ist and IIIrd Professional MBBS examinations.
- At the North Zone young FOGSI conference at Agra July 2001 and awarded first prize in Indira Nagrath memorial prize section.
- Several distinction at St Xavier’s School Bokaro Steel City -Best Influence award, DUX of the school, Vice Captain of the school. In addition she topped her 12th ISC exam in the school.
- Awarded for Excellence in the field of medicine by FICCI on 8th March 2014 as apart of Health Empowerment initiative ( I am a Lady)
Was invited to operate at Raipur Medical College at the FOGSI North Zone Yuva Congress. Dr Rooma Sinha demonstrated urogynecological surgeries for the delegates and later also gave lecture on setting standards for caesarean Section.