Chapters in Book
- Robotic Myomectomy- Principles & Technique- ROBOTIC SURGERY Editor- Dr. AjitSaxena; in publication
- Robotic Surgery in Endometriosis- Is the Game Changer?- Editor Prof. Leiosile Mettler, in publication
- EDITED A TEXTBOOK ON UPDATE IN OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY, Paras Publishers, Hyderabad, 2011
- Sinha S, Sinha R. Choice of surgery for stress urinary incontinence. In: Trivedi P, Rane A (eds). Understanding female urinary incontinence. FOGSI Publication. Mumbai, 2013, pp 129-136
- Sinha Rooma, Jyothsna B- Optimal route of hysterectomy. UPDATE IN OBSTETRICS & GYNECOCOGY 2011’ Paras publications
- Sinha R, Pratibha D- Choosing the right contraception. UPDATE IN OBSTETRICS & GYNECOCOGY 2011’ Paras publications
- Sinha R, Sinha S. Surgical concepts in SUI surgery. Jaypee Brothers publications; 2009
- Sinha R. The burning vulva syndrome (Vulvodynia): Arun Nagrath, Narendra Malhotra & Singh in Progress in Obstetrics and Gynecology-2. Jaypee Brothers 2004.
- Sinha R. Elective Caesarean Section: Arun Nagrath, Narendra Malhotra & Singh in Progress in Obstetrics and Gynecology-1. Jaypee Brothers 2003.
- The Burning Vulva Syndome (Vulvodynia) :ArunNagrath, Narendra Malhotra & Singh in Progress in Obstetrics and Gynecology-2. Jaypee Brothers 2004
- Sinha S, Sinha R. Renal Transplantation in women- the Indian context : Tank DK, Saraiya UB, Patel MK, Desai SV, In ‘Frontiers in Obstetrics and Gynecology' 2nded, Jaypee Bros, Mumbai, 1999, pp 180-188.
- Sinha S, Sinha R. Incontinence in the girl child- Diagnosis and Treatment: Usha B Saraiya & Shyam V Desai in 'Gynecological Urology’. Orient Longman , 2001; 115-127.
- Sinha R. Endometriosis-a continuing enigma: Pandey LK & Pandey S in “Frontiers in Human Reproduction”. First edition, Bhargava Bhusan Press, Varanasi, 1999; 58-63.
- Sinha R. Caesarean Hysterectomy: Dutta DK in “Caesarean Delivery”. Jaypee Brothers 2001. FOGSI Publication.
- Non contraceptive benefits of DMPA: in FOGSI publication of booklet on Injectable contraception, published by Family Welfare committee of FOGSI, 2001
Was invited to operate at Raipur Medical College at the FOGSI North Zone Yuva Congress. Dr Rooma Sinha demonstrated urogynecological surgeries for the delegates and later also gave lecture on setting standards for caesarean Section.